We endeavour to:
- Nurture your child as a whole (socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually).
- Create a stimulating, positive and supportive environment wherein your child may experience emotional security.
- Create a friendly, neat and relaxed atmosphere in our classrooms, encouraging your child to enjoy each day at school.
- Afford your child the opportunity to be self-reliant and independent. This gives him/her the inner conviction of his/her own ability to overcome any obstacle.
- Teach your child to approach a task with confidence and to complete it successfully.
- Teach your child to respect his/her possessions and rights as well as those of others.
- Teach your child that rules apply to everybody.
- Expose your child to a range of activities which promote skills essential for formal education.
- To instill Christian values and principles.